Carrot, tomato, lime and corriander.
How to do it...
Make a paste of the carrot.
Squeeze the tomato with your hands and get the pulp.
Juice of the lemon.
Paste of the corriander.
- Wash the face using a mild soap.
- Tone the face with a toner if you have access to it, or use the juice of a cucumber.
- Then mix all the pastes of lime, carrot, tomato and corriander.
- In case of sensitive skin, too much of lemon may irritate the skin. So take care depending on the skin type. In that case you can add honey, reducing the amount of lemon juice.
- Mix few s of milk in it to get the consistency of bleach.
- Apply it on your face. Wash it after 15 minutes.